8th Annual RDV Sportsplex Ice Den Turkey Puck House League Tournament
November 24-26, 2017
• Divisions offered for Squirt and Peewee
• Round robin format
• 4 games guaranteed for all teams
• USA Hockey rules
• $800 per team
• $70 per Individual
• Each game 25 minutes running time, stop time in the last 2 minutes of a 3 goal game.
• There will be a running clock, if necessary, to adhere to the 30 minutes available for ice time.
• Teams must be ready to play 5 minutes before schedule game time.
• Teams will have a 2 minute to warm up in their first game.
• Players must be available and ready to play at the start of the scheduled game time.
• The puck will drop immediately after players get on the ice and benches.
• Round robin games can end in a tie.
• The tie-breakers are decided by: H2H, Wins, GA, Least PIM
• If the game ends in a tie, then there will be a 3 player shootout.
• If game is still tied, then there will be a sudden death shootout.
• All players MUST have a USA Hockey registration membership to participate.
• If a player fights, or gets thrown out of the game, they will be suspended from the tournament. No exceptions.
• 2 travel players are allowed per team unless otherwise approved by the Tournament Director.
• Pointstreak.com will keep all stats, scores and schedules.
Entertainment & Food
• All players will be given 1 complimentary meal ticket as part of the registration ($5 value).
• Friends and family of the player(s) may purchase a $5 meal ticket for food and drinks.
• Bounce house and carnival games will be free to all players and the families participating in the Turkey Puck Tournament.